At AnovoCare we care.
We believe that in addition to the first-class care we provide, it’s our stunning purpose built environment and variety of facilities and activities that really sets us apart. In our blooming community, there is never a dull moment but rest assured, peace and serenity is always available in one of our many lounges or in the comfort of a Resident’s own bedroom complete with large en-suite wet room.
Our staff are encouraged to continue their professional development. We want all of our employees to reach their full potential and our career pathways have been created with all our employees in mind, from clinical staff to accommodation staff and catering staff.
AnovoCare Nursing Home has trained qualified staff on duty twenty four hours a day. We aim to provide the best standard care, support and advice by:
- Communicating with our Residents, our Contract of Care to develop a plan of care which all of our staff follows.
- Liaising and collaborating with our Residents Advocate(s).
- Liaising and collaborating with our General Practitioner and other allied healthcare professionals to address our Residents individual needs.
- Rigorous training, auditing and supervision to maintain standards.
- Providing a full range of equipment as standard to suit Residents needs.
- Offering an appetising and nutritious menu catering for various dietary requirements.
- Providing a seven day Activities service to enhance quality of life in AnovoCare Nursing Home.